Friday, April 10, 2009

BLACKMAIL EXSTORTION ONE GOT TO LOVE IT

go for the exstortion it should be a blast and blackmail this is what you have done to many others why dont you turn the website into a hate site enjoy iam sure whatever you do it will be convincing cheers john i dont want the site yes you do send out emails to the one who try and contact me threw there, well as you know i could care less as iam involved in another gruop

--- On Fri, 4/10/09, me@adrienstone.com wrote:

From: me@adrienstone.com
Subject:
To: JOHNKH25@YAHOO.COM
Received: Friday, April 10, 2009, 8:11 AM

There is no reason to act like a lunatic. There is a good reason to pay me for my services. I would also like back all the money I gave you and spent on you, my entire investment in you needs to be returned to me. You are a liar, and a thief. Ace has made me a very generous offer, so have some others. However, people donate money to MY site because they like what they see, and they want it to continue. You soaked me for thousands, dont even bother me until you replace what you took. You may control the site once you pay up. No one will help you. EVERYONE knows you didnt pay your bill or keep your promises, and this is why you have NO CONTROL of an entire website about you. It happens all the time. Your a deadbeat liar, and everyone knows. I dont need to stalk you John, you will come to me. Your investors will be sent east, to Hathawy. I have collected enough information on the hutchison "hoax" to finish your scam for good. People will stop believing when I compile everything in one place, films will stop calling. You should really take out a loan or whatever you need to do and repay me. It will keep your reputation intact. ALL investors get sent to your friend George until this is resolved. I wonder if Ace will answer your fan mail when he buys the site? Feeling a little betrayed are you? I would also be very careful when attempting to slander me if I was you. I have your phoney "reputation" in the crosshairs. Pay up, or sit back and watch the show.

No comments: