Wednesday, June 27, 2007

more paris postings



HI !John ;A Week Of hell For "Me "" please put this on your "BLOGGER" Any doubts that the world can be magical, folks? Well...here's proof positive. I've had my blog, what a week now? A WEEK. There are MILLIONS of blogs out there. "love this one of Johns "

HOW...IN ONE WEEK....does an editor find mine, and write me asking if I have ever tried to have my work published, and what else do I have???

ONE WEEK. The statistical likelihood of that???? COME ON!!! I asked her how she found it, she said she was searching under magic (MAGIC!!!!), and my title with 'illusion' came up, somehow. Maybe myspace's search cross references them? I just don't know. I won't question it. It just IS.

I'm telling you, I don't know where it is heading, but Magic is Afoot. I've totally recreated my paradigm here...I am now no longer looking at 'musts' and 'have tos' in the same way...I'm back to who I was before I somehow got lost. Yes, I have to untangle the nightmare of a web I've caught myself in, but look, dear friends...I start living in tune with me, and I don't even have to set foot outside the house...don't even have to submit a mss. and THIS???

LOL, as proof positive of things coming to one...the fed ex guy asked me out, lol. Now I've no interest, but see? Romance can even come to one, if you are open to the possibility!!! Now if only the Gods would come to me...

Ah, be careful what you wish for... yes? (I didn't say FOR me, but to me...lol, just clarifying that!)

That said and done: Believe in Magic...in the power of right living...I'm telling you, I feel as if I'm living in another realm, the coincidences are uncanny!!! And they are coming more frequently now...what is this???

Hugs to all!
Paris Hilton pxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaol.com 310 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 8 XXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: